President Authorizes 2018 Pay Raise for Feds

President Donald Trump signed a memo Friday making the federal pay raise official. Federal employees will receive an average raise of 1.4 percent, plus an additional 0.5 percent in locality pay for a total of 1.9 percent raise for federal civilian employees, and 2.4 percent increase for uniformed service members.

View the 2018 GS Base and Locality Pay Tables below, and look for more in-depth coverage in FEDmanager next week. 

2018 Pay Tables >

 

 

 

Posted in Featured News

Tags: pay raise, federal pay, feds pay raise

Print Email

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

FEDmanager

FEDmanager.com

The free weekly e-report for Federal Executives, Managers & Supervisors

About FEDmanager

Click to learn more about us

Get in touch with us

Email FEDmanager publisher

Copyright 2018 FEDmanager.com
Hosted by Peak Media Company, LLC